Vs > Ainazi
Brookhaven City, Ms vs Ainazi Climate & Distance Between
Brookhaven City, Ms vs St. Brandon, Mauritius
Brookhaven City, Ms vs Ajaccio, Corsica, France
Brookhaven City, Ms vs Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway
Brookhaven City, Ms vs Opotiki, New Zealand
Ainazi vs Fort Scott, Ks, Usa
Ainazi vs Mahon/ Mao, Menorca, Spain
Ainazi vs Syktyvkar, Russia
Ainazi vs Madison, Ne, Usa
Magaria vs Salyan
Plymouth, England vs Iquitos
Denton, Md vs Adelaide, South Australia
Whangapoua Forest vs Ouarzazate
- The distance between Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa and Ainazi, Latvia is approximately 8,314 km or 5,167 mi.
- To reach Brookhaven City, Ms in this distance one would set out from Ainazi bearing 306.8° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Brookhaven City, Ms bearing 210.1° or SSW .
- Brookhaven City, Ms has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Ainazi has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- The annual average temperature is 12.1 °C (21.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.3 °C (4.1°F) less in Brookhaven City, Ms. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 885.2 mm (34.9 in) more which is equivalent to 885.2 l/m² (21.72 US gal/ft²) or 8,852,000 l/ha (946,338 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 25.8° higher in Brookhaven City, Ms than in Ainazi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Brookhaven City, Ms relative to Ainazi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ainazi vs Brookhaven City, Ms
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Brookhaven City, Ms vs Henderson, Nc, Usa
Brookhaven City, Ms vs Patos De Minas, Brazil
Brookhaven City, Ms vs Saint Petersburg, Russia
Brookhaven City, Ms vs Madison, Wisconsin, Usa
Ainazi vs Philo, Oh, Usa
Ainazi vs Rio Negro, Brazil
Ainazi vs Zugspitze, Germany
Ainazi vs Bayankhongor, Mongolia
Mangalore, Karnataka vs Benghazi
Prachin Buri vs Sable Island, Ns
Mashhad vs Port Alberni, Bc
Morada Nova vs Cheyenne, Wyoming
Brookhaven City, Ms vs Ainazi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Brookhaven City, Ms
- Greenville, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NW
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 91.8 kms (57 miles) WNW
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) NNW
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 141.4 kms (87.8 miles) WSW
- Covingtonnw, La, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Amite, La, Usa - 149.6 kms (93 miles) SSW
- Louisville, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NE
- State University, Ms, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) NE
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) ENE
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 94.3 kms (58.6 miles) E
- Thomasville, Al, Usa - 188.6 kms (117.2 miles) E
Climate Guides for Locations near Ainazi